Vintage Pic of the Week:

Vintage pic of the week: "when exotic pets were the accessory du jour" Actress Phyllis Gordon with her cheetah. I'll just pretend my cockapoo is a wolf...

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ode To My Fish Friends

Though I am MUCH further from the sea here than I am in my native residence of Northern Virginia, I eat a lot more seafood here (still unsure whether that should worry me). I come down the stairs to the kitchen and if the protein of the day is fish than I am stare down my meal face to face because we eat these little guys and they stare up at us saying "I LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE THIS IN LIFE!" At first it frightened me, but then they slowly began to become my friends because who's to say they don't speak English when I need someone to talk to? This morning's deep fried demon, however, would NOT have been my friend. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment