Vintage Pic of the Week:

Vintage pic of the week: "when exotic pets were the accessory du jour" Actress Phyllis Gordon with her cheetah. I'll just pretend my cockapoo is a wolf...

Friday, July 16, 2010

Ricardo, a friend.

So there are suddenly cockroaches in my life. Actually I think it's just one. The roach I see always looks the same and I've seen more than one at a time so, for intensive purposes---it's just one. I named him Ricardo. La cucaracha folks, la cucaracha.

Word of advice, never google "do cockroaches bite?" When I was thinking about what I found there a business card dropped on my arm and I almost had a heart attack. My dad would be so proud of that business card for picking such a good moment to scare me. It's all about the set-up.

Below is a picture of a spider we found in the hills. The leaves aren't good to look at for scale because they're unconventionally enormous as well. It was all neon colors and it looked like a toy spider. I think it would fill up your palm if you had it in your hand.

1 comment: